Thursday, November 12, 2020

Winter Greetings Aud Sentiments #264

Thursday November 12 - 23, 2020

Hello. I have a card to share for the challenge going on over at

Our theme this two weeks is ANIMALS/ WINTER + SENTIMENT


                                           Our sponsor for this challenge is Fred She Said

I am using the image called Blue Tit Bird.. I colored the image with copics. I added a little white gel pen to the berries. I found a piece of scrap and using Paper Trey Ink die cut out piece below. I stamped the Simon Says sentiment. I added to a piece of DCWV designer paper. I finished with some snowflake sequins and topped with some Nuvo drops.


 Challenges:
Hand stamped sentiments #352 - photo inspiration
Lemon shortbread #132 - anything goes
Try it on Tuesday - traditional Christmas colors



6 comments:

mamawcindy said...

Your card is so pretty. I LOVE bird stamps. I wish I knew who makes it. Great job coloring. Stay Safe!
cindys-greencricut

Elaine Stark said...

A beautiful card. Elaine

My name is Erika. said...

I love the bird image and that pretty green paper. It gives the card such wonderful texture. Thanks for sharing it with us at Try It on Tuesday Billie. Hugs-Erika

Stampin by Genny said...

I love the green paper and the way you colored the images. Love how the iridescent snowflakes complement the bird image. Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

brrenwick said...

I love the colors you chose for your card! Thank you for joining us at HSS!

Creations in paper said...

Love the coloring on the bird. So bright and cheerful. Thanks for joining us with our challenge at HSS!

Robbie