Thursday, November 26, 2020

Merry Christmas - Aud Sentiments #265

Thursday November 26 - December 7, 2020

Hello.. It's time for our challenge before our Winter break.
 We will be back the middle of January 2021

theme is ANYTHING GOES + SENTIMENT


Our sponsor for this challenge is MoonFlower

I am using the image Lilly ice skating. I colored her with copics. I added some Spectrum Noir sparkle brush to the ice.  I added her to a piece of designer paper. I added some snowflake sequins and added a drop of clear Nuvo drops to the center. I stamped the Paper Trey Ink sentiment and used Ranger ink to distress it

Challenges:
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Scrapping 4 fun #180 - snowflakes, fairies, angels or stars

3 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Love how you have made the large as the focal point. Elaine

Doris Klein said...

OMG.. this is also super cute! Lovely image and colours. And I love the touch of sparkle..

Thanks for playing along with Scrapping4Fun Challenges and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
*GDT* Scrapping4Fun Challenges
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*List Manager* Challenges for Days

Creative world said...

Fantastic card ,love your image and card design...Thank you for joining us at A GEM OF A CHALLENGE ,hope to see you again
Željka DT xx