Tuesday, November 24, 2020

A hug in a mug - Crafty Sentiments - anything goes

Tuesday November 24, 2020

Hello.. We have a new challenge starting over at 

Our theme is ANYTHING GOES


I am using the cute image called Jasmin - Warm cuppa.. I colored her with copics. I then used My favorite things brick stencil and Ranger ink and created the wall she is sitting on.  I used a light shade of blue and went over the top area. I added a few sequin snowflakes and topped with a dot of Nuvo drops. I added the Sugar Peas sentiment and Simon says Merry Christmas. I heat embossed both sentiments. I added her to a piece of Teresa Collins designer paper.


Challenges:
Dragonfly dreams - Christmas / winter
Paper craft #64 - create background
Simon Wednesday - Christmas
Time out #175 - quick
Scrapping 4 fun #180 - snowflakes, fairies, angels or stars
Polkadoodles wk. 47 - anything goes
Simon Monday - food / drink





7 comments:

Joyce said...

This is so very cute. Love your sweet image. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Ilonka said...

Such a beautiful card, thanks for joining us at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge.
Hugs Ilonka DT

Lisa Lynn said...

Too cute sitting on the ledge.

Lisa said...

such a sweet image, I love the sequins on your snowflakes! thank you for sharing your card with us on the Papercraft Challenges blog. Lisa xx

Doris Klein said...

Oh what a lovely work! I love the cute image - it makes me smile - and also the snowflakes. Very nice done, sweety!

Thanks for playing along with Scrapping4Fun Challenges and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
*GDT* Scrapping4Fun Challenges
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*List Manager* Challenges for Days

Gerrina said...

She looks like she is so enjoying it and is 'zen'...Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

Maikreations said...

This is such a sweet image and a wonderful backdrop you have created for the cute Christmas girl. Thank you for playing along with our "DIY Backgrounds" challenge at Papercraft Challenges. Have a fabulous day and happy crafting. Stay safe, Maike