Thursday, November 19, 2020

Merry Christmas - Cardz 4 Galz #135

Thursday November 19, 2020

Hello.. I have a card to share for a new challenge over at 

Our theme for these two weeks is 
CUTE CHRISTMAS

This is my card.. I really wanted to keep it simple and I am pleased with how this came out. I stamped the Your next stamp deer and using Prisma colored pencils colored it in.. (I ended up having to do twice as I put it back in the misty to re-stamp after it was colored and obviously didn't have it in the corner as I had a ghost stamping. least it was a small image to color and I learned a lesson.. make sure you tuck that image in the corner)  I then used Simon says dies and cut a frame out of Teresa Collins scrap. I used SS snowflake and Stampin up ink and added a few to the background. I stamped the SS sentiment and banner and fussy cut out. I used again SU ink. I added some Nuvo clear drops to the eyes, jingle bells and snowflake centers. I added some Spectrum Noir sparkle brush to his red nose.

Challenges:
Crafty animals #44 - anything goes
Dragonfly dreams - Christmas / winter
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas #516 - anything goes/opt. glitter
Sweet stampin - favorite stamp (anything animal)
Crafty hazelnuts - Nov. pattern paper
Paper craft #64 - create background
Simon Wednesday - happy holidays
Try it on Tuesday #484 - word Merry
Digi choosday wk. 46 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - Christmas

11 comments:

Stacey said...

Great way to use patterned paper with the frame. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper.

DT Stacey
www.butterflycreations.blog

Nonni said...

What a cute card! I love the funny image and the frame that you placed in an angle -adds a lot of movement and fun element to the card! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

flossbite said...

Brilliant card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge. Good luck!

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card,love the cute reindeer with his googly eyes and the P.frame.Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
Carol DT x

My name is Erika. said...

That reindeer really made me smile Billie. What a fun card. Thanks for sharing it with us at try It on Tuesday and our embossing challenge. Hugs-Erika

Shona Chambers said...

I just love the look on this reindeers face, he totally makes me smile. This is such a fun Christmas card and the reindeer is definitely the star. Fantastic colouring (and I feel your pain with the restamping dilemma, I do it ALOT...) and the paper you used for the frame works with his colours perfectly. And loving all the white space around him too. So very happy you shared this with us at TIME OUT!

Shauna said...

What a cute reindeer for this Christmas themed card! I really like how you framed the image with the colorful frame. Thanks for playing with us at Inkspirational!
- Shauna

Nance said...

Super cute, Billie! Love the frame! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

Lisa said...

Such a cute card Billie, I love that sweet reindeer :) lovely background too! thank you for playing along with us on the Papercraft Challenges blog. Lisa xx

Maikreations said...

Love the stamped snowflakes in the back with that cute frame around your scene ;o) Thank you for joining us at papercraft challenges and happy crafting, Maike ;o)

Kim Heggins said...

Too darn cute...just love your sweet card! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!