Thursday, November 05, 2020

Sending you joy and love - Cardz 4 Galz #134

Thursday November 5, 2020

Hello.. I have a card to share for the new challenge over at 

Our theme for these two weeks is GOLD OR SILVER

I dug through my scraps and found this piece of gold stripe designer paper. I stamped the Simon Says image and sentiments on a goldish color dp and heat embossed in gold and black. I fussy cut the piece out and using copics colored in the leaves and flowers. I added to the striped dp with foam dots. I used a Stampin up heart punch and gold foil scrap and punched the hearts. I finished with some gold sequins.


 Challenges:
Paper craft #63 - autumn colors
Love to scrap #139 - anything goes
QKR stampede #407 - anything goes
Little red wagon #574 - color me happy
Simon Wednesday - thinking of you




9 comments:

JanR said...

Fab card! I'm loving all the gold. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

pearshapedcrafting said...

Wow Billie! This is beautiful, such beautiful Autumn colours and those sequins are a perfect addition! Thank you so much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

Dawn Phillips said...

Beautiful card hun. Love the stripped paper. Love Dawn x

Monique Nicole Fox said...

Very cute. Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff.

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful project, thanks so much for joining our 'embossed' challenge at TIOT, Valerie

Tammy L said...

Lovely card...such warm colors! Thanks for joining our stripes challenge at Use Your Stuff this week and hope to see you again!
Tammy DT Co-ordinator

Helen said...

Great colours and combination of elements.

Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff.

Helen x
GDT

Stempelomi said...

lovely card! Thanks for joining us at papercraft-challenges.

Leslie said...

This is gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing with us in our challenge over at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog this month! We appreciate you joining us!
Hugs,
Leslie, LTSCB DT
Love To Scrap 2