Monday, November 09, 2020

I can't thank you enough - Always Fun #188

Monday November 9, 2020

Hello.. It's my son's birthday today he's a whopping 48 years old.. I know he will have a wonderful day. 

Welcome to another challenge over at

Our theme this week is THANK YOU
So for my card I chose about 10 different stamp sets that had Thanks and thank you in them of different sizes. I used water color paper and laid out the words. I stamped and heat embossed. I repeated a couple of the tiny ones to fill gaps.  I then used Ranger Oxide ink and smooshed the paper in it. Dried it and smooshed a couple more times.  I stamped and heat embossed the Simon says sentiment on black and finished with some SS hearts and went over the hearts with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush.


Challenges:
Try it on Tuesday - embossed
Little red wagon #574 - color me happy
Cute card Thursday #659 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #532 - stamp act
Scrapping 4 fun #179 - thank you/thanksgiving/gratitude
Crazy 4 challenge #560 - thank you / thanksgiving





 

8 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Billie, this is fabulous, it looks like store bought design its so fab. Hope your son has had a nice birthday.xx

Lisa Lynn said...

Great background on your card.

Jeannie said...

Hi Billie!

Wow 10 different stamp sets...you crazy and creative girl! That background is so pretty and then the black sentiment and hearts just really set it all off. I'm sure the white embossing on it in person is amazing.

Thanks so much for joining my 'Thank You' challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Furrbster said...

This is fab,

Hugz Tinz

JanR said...

Wonderful embossing! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon again.

Let's Art Journal said...

What a fabulous card! I love how you used all those stamps to create the thank you wording and the white embossing really pops against the beautiful coloured background - perfect 😀. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

This is a beautiful Thank you Card! Love the embossing!
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Crafting With Jack said...

Great design and a fabulous background. Thank you for your visit.