Friday, November 27, 2020

Merry Christmas - Colour Crazy week 47

Friday November 27, 2020

Hello.. I have a card to share for the new challenge going on over at 

Our theme is ANYTHING GOES


                           Our sponsor this week is All Dressed Up
 This is my card using the image called Christmas presents..  I colored the image with copics. I went over the ribbon, stars and wings with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I cut it down and found a scrap of designer paper I think by DCWV. I added this to the dark navy blue card stock. I stamped the Paper Pretties sentiment on some scrap and used My favorite things die. I added this on foam dots.

Challenges:
Dragonfly dreams - Christmas / winter
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Scrapping 4 fun #180 - snowflakes, fairies, angels or stars
Krafty chicks #535 - all occasions





 

4 comments:

cass said...

Wonderful Christmas car, love the colour combo. Thanks for joining us at the CHNC Christmas Weekly this week for our "Anything Goes, optional "something beginning with R" challenge.

Doris Klein said...

An other fantastic work.. love the colours and the lovely image!

Thanks for playing along with Scrapping4Fun Challenges and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
*GDT* Scrapping4Fun Challenges
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*List Manager* Challenges for Days

Nelly said...

Such a lovely Bright card! nice work! ... Thanks for sharing with week 24 Gem of a challenge this week, hugs Nelly dt x

Lisa Lynn said...

Gorgeous.