Thursday, November 12, 2020

stop and smell the coffee - Day 7

Thursday November 12, 2020

Today it's Day 7 over at 


I dug through my die cut - image painted containers.. I only had to stamp the sentiment... which is good cause this wreath took forever to create.  I had a die cut circle and I dumped out these awesome Martha Stewart punched leaves and just started added them to the ring till I got the fullness I wanted. I had this Verve cup that is painted with Mission gold water colors. I added this to the wreath. I had this Paper Trey Ink background die so added it to the rust card stock. I added the wreath and found this cute Gerda Steiner squirrel also painted with Mission gold water colors. I stamped the Sugar Pea Designs sentiment and using Stampin up punch and fussy cut around the Coffee. I used Quick quote chalk ink to distress the edges and added to the card.


 Challenges:
Jan's digi - Nov. anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 45 - anything goes
Lemon shortbread #132 - anything goes
Coffee lovers hop - fall / winter




9 comments:

Vivian Foo said...

This is beautiful and that background is striking!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So adorable, love the cute squirrel and the fabulous wreath.

Fikreta said...

So adorable card.

Dawn S. said...

So cute! Glad you could use up some of your pre-cut pieces!

Andrea W said...

Your wreath is wonderful and adore that cute squirrel.

Becca Yahrling said...

Love this Autumn beauty!

Sheryl said...

What a beautiful wreath Billie. This is such a fabulous Autumn card.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Jan’s Digital Stamp Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
Jan’s Digital DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner – My Blog

Lori Podolsky said...

Hi Billie! I love that awesome and vibrant background, and your fabulous card. I'm glad you've joined our challenge over at the Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry, and hope to see you again.
Hugs, Lori (DT Lemon Shortbread)

Jan Mahew said...

Billie, Beautifully composed and executed using both Die cuts and stamped images. So glad you chose to join us and thank you for sharing your terrific creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Have a safe and healthy holiday season. Join us again next month for a New Challenge.
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)