Friday, November 13, 2020

All you need is love - Day 8

Friday November 13, 2020 

Hello.. It's Friday the 13th.. Who's superstitious??? 

I don't really think I am. 

Well today is my last card for the Coffee Lovers Fall / Winter blog hop

I have had fun seeing the awesome creations everyone's made.
 I always look at each and every card and just love the awesome works.
 I love this craft. 


During the hop I got this awesome free owl from Jessica Lynn Originals and so I had to create a card. I colored the image with copics I fussy cut him out. I took a wood grain scrap from Quick Quotes and cut it in half, I added the good grain as grounding. The other side I heat embossed the Tech. Tues. sentiment. I stamped the two sizes of to go coffee cups and fussy cut out. on the small one I used a little copic to give some color. I used scraps for the other ones.  


 Challenges:
Jan's digi - Nov. anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 45 - anything goes
Lemon shortbread #132 - anything goes
Coffee lovers hop - fall / winter
Polkadoodles wk. 46 - anything goes
The crafters cafe #254 - anything goes



11 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Great coffee card Billie. Love the big cups.

Dandi93 said...

Super cute Billie, adorable owl who has the perfect job being surrounded by coffee all day

Becca Yahrling said...

This cutie can be my barista any time! lol Awesome card.

Fikreta said...

It's wonderful card!

Dawn S. said...

Love your design and all of the patterned paper. Great colouring!

Andrea W said...

That sentiment is terrific and I love how you colored Brentwood.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMgosh super cute scene!

Joy Wilson said...

Cutest owl ever! Love the sentiment! Thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Choosday . I hope you come back for the next one!
Hugs, Joy
JoyWilsonInk
Polkadoodles DT

Greta said...

What a darling card!

Sheryl said...

What a lovely image Billie, he is adorable. Your design has brought him to life perfectly.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Jan’s Digital Stamp Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
Jan’s Digital DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner – My Blog

Jane Savage said...

Great image, such a fun card!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx