Monday, November 23, 2020

Giving Thanks - Make my Monday #136

Monday November 23, 2020

Hello.. Time for a new challenge over at 

Our theme these two weeks is 
THANKFUL


I created this scene with Stampin up stamps and Ranger ink. I used my cloud and ground template. I like the blue bird.. I know the midwest has the red cardinal but we don't we have them so I added a blue bird that kinda resembles it. I guess it could be a robin if I wanted to try to get the colors but the bird is so small. Also our squirrels are gray vs. brown but I needed the color so went with brown.  I used Simon says rectangle die and tiny frame which was cut from a scrap piece. This card is pretty flat and I like that when I send out to family / friends this time of the year. 

Challenges:
Crafty animals #44 - anything goes
Paper craft #64 - create background
Lemon shortbread #133 - anything goes
Fab 'n' funky #503 - hand stamped / or die cut
Time out #175 - quick
Polkadoodles wk. 47 - anything goes
Inkspirational #226 - frame it





 

12 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Such a lovely card thanks for sharing!!!

meg said...

A fabulous CAS card

Rachel Webber said...

This is such an elegant card, I love your stamping. Thank you for sharing with us at Fab ‘n’ Funky. Rachel DT xx

Pat K said...

Lovely scene and I love the little bird. Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

Nonni said...

Love this little scene you created with your templates! Very beautiful card, great use of inks. Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

Nelly said...

Beautiful scene card :-)! Thanks for sharing with week #47 Polkadoodles challenge, hugs Nelly dt x

Shona Chambers said...

Me again, your going to think I'm stalking you today with all my comments....I recognised this stamp set straight away as I've got it too. You've created such a gorgeous scene. Love those rolling hills and the way you did the leaves gives them so much texture. Its a brilliant card and so happy to see you again at TIME OUT!

Lisa Lynn said...

Awesome scene. With your painting you free hand some wonderful landscapes....so jealous.

Stempelomi said...

lovely card! Thanks for joining us at papercraft-challenges.

MeSi said...

So beautiful and peaceful card. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!
Merja DT

Kim Heggins said...

Too darn sweet....love your wonderful card. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

Anke said...

Wonderful card, I love this beautiful scene ...