Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Merry Christmas

Wednesday November 25, 2020

I was just playing in the craftroom and saw this fun stamp from Tech. Tuesday so I decided to use it to create a card.. the first card is in the garbage.. Even my hubby didn't like it.. and I totally agreed. 
So this one I stamped and used copics to color (first one I painted) I used the die with it to cut out. I then found this green scrap and used Stampin up die. It looked to plain so I took some SU cording and added behind the green die. It looked a lot better. I added the flower with puffy dots.  I colored a piece of white cardstock with the copic I used for the flower. I used SU die to cut out and heat embossed the TT. sentiment.  I added some Spectrum Noir sparkle brush to the center piece of the flower and the sprigs of green pine around the flower.

Challenges:
Time out #175 - quick

4 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie this is gorgeous. I love the gold behind the image.

Jenny L said...

Hi Billie,
what a very fab card and that poinsettia is gorgeous and you have coloured it wonderfully.
Really like your design also.
Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Lynn said...

Absolutely beautiful. Love the details on the stamp and the coloring is gorgeous.
Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Fabulous poinsettia image, and I love that gold cording. Thanks for sharing this beauty with us at Time Out.