Sunday, November 08, 2020

You are the bright spot - Day 3

Sunday November 8, 2020

hello.. It's Day 3 of the Coffee Lovers Fall / Winter hop



I stamped the Simon Says cup on water color paper and used my Mission gold paint. I fussy cut the cup out. I used Ranger ink and the sunrays from SS and stamped so it looks like you're waking up to sunny day and coffee.. That's the way I start my day no matter what the sky looks like. But loved the Folgers in you cup thought.. lol. I used Mission paint and gave it a little grounding. I added the Simon says leaves and Martha Steward punched leaves from scraps.  I then stamped the Simon Says sentiment with Ranger ink. 


 Challenges:
Little red wagon #574 - color me happy
Simon Wednesday - thinking of you
Cute card Thursday #659 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #532 - stamp act
Coffee lovers hop - fall / winter




14 comments:

JanR said...

What a great concept! Perfect sentiment for it! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon again.

Sue said...

Hello Billy, thanks for popping over to comment🥰 Loving your fab designs, well done you. I’m new to this blogging malarkey but it looks fun, blog hopping. Fab watermark too, I thought it was a sentiment to begin with🙈 Take care, hugs, Sue. xx

Sue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So pretty. It totally reminds me of the Foldgers commercial....best part of waking up is Foldgers in your cup!

Lisa Lynn said...

So perky, love it.

Vivian Foo said...

Love this idea of yours.

Liz Williams said...

Sometimes I feel my morning coffee is my morning sunshine. Such a cute stamp.

Liz Williams said...

Cute image. Some days I think my coffee is my cup of sunshine!!

Dandi93 said...

Oh I would have to agree, coffee is my bright spot especially when I get up extra early. Awesome card Billie

Crafting With Jack said...

Great card, coffee is like a ray of sunshine on a cold morning!

Helen Gullett said...

Fun fun fun card!

Fikreta said...

So Lovely card.

Dawn S. said...

I love this! The sentiment goes perfectly with the sun's rays and the coffee!

Lisa said...

Love this! The rays coming out of the cup are perfect!