Monday, November 16, 2020

I miss you so much - Always Fun Challenge #189

Monday November 16, 2020

Hello.. It's time for another challenge over at 

Our theme this week is ANYTHING GOES

This is my card. I wanted to use some dies that were on my desk which were the background piece and the Aloe plants.. So I thought of this fun Llama from Simon Says.. I know it's a St. Patty Llama but that is if I colored it like that.. right?  So I colored him with copics and just used colors I wanted to and stayed a little away from St. patty colors. I fussy cut him out. I added him to the back ground die which I used Quick Quote chalk ink and distressed the edges. I then added the My Favorite Things Aloes which were painted with Mission gold water colors. I found this Tech. Tues. sentiment which made me laugh and during these Covid times it's so true.. I colored the background with a copic then stamped the sentiment. I added Glossy Accents to the spits..


 Challenges:
Crafty animals #44 - anything goes
Jan's digi - Nov. anything goes
Sweet stampin - favorite stamp (anything animal)

5 comments:

Joy Wilson said...

Darling card! I love the sentiment! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
JoyWilsonInk
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

Pat K said...

Fabulous card. Great image, beautifully coloured and lovely cas design. I love it. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K xx

Creaine said...

This looks beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Hope to see you again next time.
DT Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Mel Sanz said...

OMG this is the cutest card ever! How fun is that? Love your coloring. I can just imagine how you will make the recipient smile.

Good luck with the draw - Mel Sanz JDS Design Team

CraftyGirl said...

I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member