Tuesday, November 17, 2020

get well soon - Catch the bug - Bugaboo

Tuesday November 17, 2020

Hello..
Today we have New Release over at 
Using the fun image from Bugaboo Raggedy Nurse


I colored this cute image with copics. I fussy cut her out. I added glitter to her wings..  I found this scrap and used Paper Trey Ink die. I used foam dots behind the image and added to the die. I stamped the Lawn Fawn sentiment.

Challenges:
Jan's digi - Nov. anything goes
QKR stampede #408 - anything goes
Creatalicious #199 - anything goes / opt. autumn/thanksgiving
Pammie's inky pinkies #2046 - anything goes




 

3 comments:

Rhodidodi said...

this is such a sweet little card. I love it! Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges.

Jan Mahew said...

Billie, Love your CAS creation! Perfect for lifting one's spirits this time of year... Colds.... Flu.... and that ever _____ ;-/ Thanks for sharing your healing creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Have a Safe and Healthy Holiday Season! Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Mel Sanz said...

What a lovely card, just perfect! I like how simple yet colorful it is.

Good luck with the draw - Mel Sanz JDS Design Team