Sunday, November 01, 2020

A snowflake is winter's butterfly

Sunday November 1, 2020

Hello.. Today over at Do-Al (l) Creative #47 
we have a new month challenge.

Our theme is another Twisted Sister challenge
GLITTER AND CHRISTMAS GREETING



For my card I used black water color paper. I heat embossed the Co-Motion large snowflake. Using Paul Ruben metallic watercolors I painted in the snowflake. I then heat embossed the Hero Arts sentiment with a glittery blue embossing powder. I wanted a gold border so heat embossed the edges of the card with gold Simon Says powder. I used My favorite things and Simon Says snowflakes and die cut out of white glitter paper. I ran through the zyron and added to the card. I ended up added the card to some more white glitter paper / same as used for the snowflakes. I stamped with Altenew ink the happy holidays from Paper Trey Ink and using a small Marvy punch cut the circle and added to the snowflake. I finished with some sequins and Nuvo drops.
Challenges:
Simon says Wednesday  -  anything goes
Krafty chicks #531 - anything goes
Time out #173 - photo inspiration
Creative fingers #196 - anything goes
Dragonfly dreams - Christmas / winter







5 comments:

Joyce said...

Beautiful card, and that sentiment is wonderful...it really made me think. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Mari said...

Very elegant card! Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers.
DT Mari, my blog Ittetehty

Dawn Phillips said...

Wow, that is just stunning. Love Dawn x

Ilonka said...

Such a beautiful card, thanks for joining us at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge.
Hugs Ilonka DT

Elizabeth Hart said...

This is a gorgeous snowflake - such a beautiful card!! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams challenge, Elizabeth (DT)