Saturday, April 25, 2015

Photo inspiration at Catch the bug / Oh, Hello there

 
Saturday April 25, 2015
 
 
 
follow the photo below and make a card.. I chose to use the colors.. you may want to choose an image.. It's which ever way you want. 
 

I thought I would go with the colors for this challenge. I used the image Scene it rain boot bugs
  I really tried to pick up all the colors in this card. I love the blues/violets/golds and orange. It is such a cute image. I thought the sentiment went well with the image as the little critters are peeking.
I sure hope you find time to play along at Catch the bug. I love commenting and seeing your works.


Challenges:
Word art Wednesday #180 - atg
Fresh brewed 4-22/28 - so cute
Crafts 4 eternity #223 - atg
Sister act #103 - atg
Brown sugar #143 - atg
Just us girls #290 - photo/color
My time to craft #289 - spring flowers 

recipe: rain boot/bugaboo, bazzill, bg Lucille, ss sentiment, copics, wink of stella,





6 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

the image too cute
love the DP you have so adorable
and combine all Lovely DT card
I always love your coloring simply design and beautifully done..
hugs and see you maybe on my GDT post..take a rest first if you are tired Billie...get well soon my friend...hugs, Monika

Pia S said...

I think you managed to capture all the colors of the photo in your card. It's really sweet and a great showcase of this image.

Un Arcobaleno di Colori said...

Hi Billie! This is really cute! And the image is so fun and beautifully colored! Absolutely brilliant!
Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week!
Hope to see you again and good luck!
Hugs :)
Francesca DT

Sharyn Polesel said...

Very pretty Springy card! Love the cute image and colors. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

cass said...

Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week for our "Anything Goes" challenge

Unknown said...

The image is SO CUTE. Your coloring is amazing. This is truly a work of art. Thank you so much for posting your very beautiful art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday. We hope to see you again next week.
Blessings, Carole