Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Memory of the adventure

Tuesday April 21, 2015
 
I thought I would take some of my scraps and start making cards on days I don't have a card to post.. I know that is seldom that I have a free day.. I seem to always have cards to post and love it.. But there are so many scraps and the pile is getting so high that I have and figured this would be a good time to use up those scraps and or add some new designer papers  I bought /or given..
This is the first card I made using all scraps. I have a big stack of left over Quick quote scraps. I test kits from Quick quote before they go out public.. check them out, they are in stores all over and also have a great site. Fun papers and inks. Any ways this is the card I made using all DP from QQ. I thought with the bikes that it could be a card for someone going on an adventure - be it vacation, new job, retirement..  I made the card A2 and folded the front back 2 inches and then added a piece of scrap inside. See photo below.
 


recipe: michaels recollection base, quick quote scraps.




2 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

oh Billie you have very lovely scrap paper great color combo too and that sentiment is fabulous...great card my friend
hugs, Monika

bonnie32002 said...

I like "Z" fold cards! Or any different kind of fold really. It feels like I'm getting out of the rectangle (card) mode :-)