Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Inspiration Destination #31 - Always ANYTHING GOES - the best routes

Wednesday April 29, 2015
 
Inspiration Destination #31 - Always ANYTHING GOES
 

                 Our sponsor this week is Little Blue button stamps


I just had to choose this darling little image called Miss Lilly on the bike  she is so cute plus I wanted to use this bike die by PTI. I have used is in the past.. way in the past and I was just itching to use it again.  I think after I got the card made and took photos I should of used a different color on the bike.. But I really at the time liked the stripe multi colors. 


Challenges:
Just us girls #290 - photo/colors
My time to craft #289 - spring flowers
Come and get it - spring is in the air
Sentimental Sundays #256 - color challenge
Craft your passion #259 - atg
Incy wincy designs - spring greens
Crafting from the heart #57 - atg
Loves rubber stamps #149 - use at least two dies

recipe: Miss Lilly on the bike/LBBS, sentiment and bike die pti, mft zig zag die, silver emb. powder simon says, su punch and card base, ms leaft punch, American crafts brads, wink of stella, viva pearl pen, copics, sequins, scraps





14 comments:

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

OH my Billie...this is sooooo cute. Love the image and your colouring as well as the cute bike you added. Lovely.

Hugs.

Monika Reeck said...

Oh I looveee your coloring
so summery
so cute Image
so love that bike too
and your tiny Flower oh I love it
I adore too that leafs is that puncher
I want itttt....hehe Love that yellow Paper base and no much DP this time
ADORABLE made Billie you are a talented woman..
hugs, Monika

Colette said...

Adorable card Billie. I'm in love with the cute little bike die! :oD x

Nancy said...

Cute card Billie! That sentiment is so true too! So glad you joined the girls and I again at JUGS!!

Erum Tasneem said...

so adorable! Thanks for sharing this at Sentimental Sundays!
xx
Erum
My Blog!

AJ Bodine said...

Another cute creation, thanks for sharing it with us at Sentimental Sundays this week!

AJ - DT, Sentimental Sundays

Ina G said...

Oh WOW this is fabulous. Love the bright colours and all those elements you added makes this card look amazing.That cute girl has been coloured beautifully. Thanks for joining us this week at Just us Girls.

Cazro said...

A pretty colourful card. Thanks for joining us at MTTC. Caz

Judy McKay said...

Very cute card Billie. Love it - very adorable. Thank you for joining us at Incy wincy designs this week. Judy DT

Anonymous said...

What a super card and love the fresh Spring feel it gives.Love the sentiment and design.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh so gorgeous Billie. Love that bicycle die. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Loves Rubberstamps for our 'Use 2 Dies' Challenge. Looking forward to having you join us again. Hugs, Wends x Loves Rubberstamps DT

HeatherM said...

Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart this week.
HeatherM

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so super cute, love it. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Dangina Martinez said...

Such an awesome design! So glad you could join in with us at Loves Rubber Stamps this week!
Hugs, Dangina