Saturday, April 18, 2015

Bingo at Catch the bug / Happy birthday

Saturday April 18, 2015
 
 
 
Choose any three in a row and make your card. I chose to use Flower theme, scallop, 3 layers
 

I made another background and wanted to show it off so using this darling image Kidz fairy sitter
I cut her out and then die cut a scallop piece for her to sit on. I had a scrap of water color paper that kind a had the colors I was using so I added it along the edge of the scallop so it looked more like a ledge for her. The background I did on a piece of chip board. I spritzed it with different colors of dylusinons sprays. It came out really cool looking.  I added some added flowers from a su punch and added some bling to the center. There's some glitter on her wings.
I hope you play along at Catch the bug..
 

Challenges:
Pennys paper crafty #223 - one for the girls
Word art Wednesday #179 - atg
Simon Wednesday - make your own background
4 Crafty chicks #242 - fairy
Fresh brewed april 15-21 - Happy birthday
Crafty catz #275 - its a girl thing
Sister act #102 - atg
Creative fingers #76 - atg
Stamp sun #139 - atg

recipe: kidz fairy sitter/bugaboo, bazzill, scraps, dylusion sprays, hero art bling, pti die, su punch, glitter, ss sentiment, copics, ms punch





7 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

yaay she is tooo cuuutee
I never colored her
you did so well Billie also by combining with the DP
and so many lovely DP and love that cute flower..
happy weekend and see you again soon
on monday our challenge again hehe I cant wait to see what you made my friend..
hugs, Monika

Dreja said...

Oh wie wundervoll! Einfach super! Danke daß du bei der Stempelsonne mitmachst.
LG Dreja

jenn shurkus said...

such a fun card! love your background :) thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

Naomi Johnson said...

So cute!Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

Helen said...

So cute and I love the colours you've used.

Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

Helen x

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Gorgeous card. LOVE the background.

Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges Birthday Challenge :)

Heather
www.freshbreweddesigns.com

Willeke said...

Ganz bezaubernd sieht die karte aus, ich liebe die farben. Lieben dank für deine teilnahme und viel gluck mit dem challenge. Ich hoffe wir sehen dich nächstes mal wieder,
LG
Willeke
DT Stempelsonne Challenges