Sunday, April 26, 2015

Another scrap card - Happy Birthday

Sunday April 26, 2015
 
Here we go with another fun scrap made card. I used scraps, some are from Quick Quote and sentiment Happy birthday ?? I don't know but love that it's vertical .. I used some Simon Says hearts on the PTI die and then added a couple of the hearts in the white space. I folded the front back one inch and then added a strip of QQ scrap to the inside of the card. So when the card is closed the blue strip is on the right of the brown. I like the banner strips.
 


Challenges:
Word art Wednesday #180 - atg
Creative inspirations #310 - atg /opt. sketch
Sister act #103 - atg
Brown sugar #143 - atg
That's crafty - lets keep it simple
A*muse studio - atg

recipe: quick quote scraps, other scraps brown?, sentiment? hearts simon says




7 comments:

Dawn said...

I love using up scraps & I have to say, you've used up yours so beautifully!
Fantastic work!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Desire Fourie said...

Ooh this is so fun Billie. Love those flags in the various design papers. A wonderful masculine design too.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Monika Reeck said...

Agree with Dawn..beautiful scrap card you did...I have scrap but the color not harmony like this...awesome card Billie..hugs.Monika

Blossom Cards said...

lovely card thanks for sharing with brown sugar Rachel dt

CraftyNatalie said...

Great card. Thanks for joining in with the anything goes challenge over at Creative Inspirations this week.
CraftyNatalie {DT}

karalschuknecht said...

Great card, & such a fun way to use up scraps. Thanks for joining us this week at Brown Sugar Challenges. Karal DT

Jo Ann said...

This is a nice card and a wonderful lay-out to use paper scraps. So delighted you blessed us with your project last week at Word Art Wednesday. We have a new Challenge going on and I hope you join us again. Leaving you with the inspiration of God's Word in Psalm 18:6 which says, "In my distress I called upon the LORD, And cried to my God for help; He heard my voice out of His temple, And my cry for help before Him came into His ears." Have a blessed weekend.

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com