Thursday, April 23, 2015

Aud Sentiments #130 / Thinking of you

Thursday April 23 - May 5, 2015
 
Aud Sentiments challenge #130     Our theme for this challenge is  THINGS WITH WINGS AND A SENTIMENT
 

Our sponsor for challenge #130 is The paper shelter
 

I am using the image called Hope  She was fun to color and she is so cute. I like the twigs coming out of her hair.   I like that the bird was in the image since the challenge is things with wings. I hope you play along and make sure your card has Wings and Sentiment. 


Challenges:
Craft your passion #258 - atg
Use your stuff #180 - atg
Papertake weekly - cute as a button
Tuesday throwdown #241 - up in the air
Inky impressions #206 - punch it
Word art Wednesday #180 - atg
Sassy studio #278 - come fly with me

recipe: hope/tps, su card base, su dp, ms punch, pti sentiment, hero arts bling, stickles, copics





9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card Ginny x

Monika Reeck said...

oh woooww Billie
the coloring on her is magnificant
loveeee it
and love the DP you have in green so fit together
I sometimes jealous how many DP you have Billie hehehe but I know in here is expensive thats why me always make my DP self...Beautiful card my friend
hugs, Monika

~ginny said...

I like your color choices for this one Billie... really nice coloring of her skin tones too! The bling in her hair is a nice addition - and I like what you did with the sentiment on the lined paper - it adds something to it!
~ginny

Anonymous said...

very nice colours, thanks for joining #258 challenge with Craft You Passion Challenge Blog, hope to see you again!

Kasia, Craft Your Passion DT
www.artekatie.wordpress.com

Kim Kelley said...

Such a pretty card! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

Kim
SSD DT

Cindy Groh said...

This is so beautiful. I love your color combination. Thanks for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs.

Vannessa said...

This is gorgeous and I love how you have coloured her. Thank you for joining in the Sassy Studio Designs challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

Hugs, Vannessa
Sassy Studio Designs DT

Jo said...

love this! love the colour combo :) thanks for playing along at DTBST this week :)

Chris (catt871) said...

This is gorgeous! I love the colours! THANKS for joining us at Dare to Be Sassy Thursdays!!!
Hugs,
Chris - DT