Friday, April 10, 2015

I am Guest Designer at Brown Sugar using Fitztown Image.. Happy Fathers Day

Friday April 10, 2015
 
I am on the Fitztown Design Team and I am the Guest Designer over at Brown Sugar this week..
The challenge is DISTRESS
 

Brown Sugar Challenge Blog
 
The challenge this week is DISTRESS


I am using the image Sport #9  from Fitztown..  I thought it would be a perfect Fathers day card. I distressed the papers.. I am so not a distress person but it was fun making the card and taking my Tim Holtz distressing tool that I don't think I have ever used.. It was fun and I think it makes for a perfect look for the masculine card.  I colored the image in copics and used my cloud template and ranger inks to make the clouds. The sentiment is from Simon Says.  I used kraft from Kraft Journal for the base and the designer paper is Echo Park.. this and that.  I hope I have inspired you to play along over at Brown Sugar.. The challenge is  DISTRESS


Challenges:
613 Avenue create #118 - atg
Crafting Musketeers #24 (April)  It's a mans world
Quirky crafts #7 - hats and or sketch
Loves rubberstamps #146 - atg
Clear it out - atg
Penny's paper crafty #222 - atg
Word art Wednesday #178 - atg

recipe: sport #9 fitztown, ss sentiment, ep this and that, kraft kraft journal, copics, cloud template, ranger inks, enamel dots





8 comments:

Unknown said...

Doesn't he look relaxed!
Great layout xx
Fabulous make! Thank you for joining us over at http://craftingmusketeers.blogspot.co.uk/
Sandie (Crafting Muskateers DT)
http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

Monika Reeck said...

ach I love this manly card love the way you make the cloud too with that stencil and nice colored the water
I love all the distress on your paper really lovely manly card
I ADORE THIS BILLIE..
hugs, Monika

PS: you are also great at making manly card ...you amazed me again and again Billie

Unknown said...

Billie, This card is quite outstanding. The distress is perfect for the image. Thank you so much for posting your very beautiful art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday. We hope to see you back next week.
Blessings, Carole

Anet's Crafting said...

Gorgeous card Billie. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny’s Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again … Anet DTx

Lisa Mensing said...

Great masculine card. Thanks for sharing at CIO.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow, this is so fabulous!

Crafting Musketeers said...

Thank you for entering this months challenge over at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog , we love your entry xx

Nicola Jayne Saul said...

Love this card, its perfect! Thanks for joining us at the Crafting Musketeers, Nicola X