Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Inspiration Destination #29 - ATG - I zig you zag

Wednesday April 15, 2015
 
 

Our sponsor this week is Bugaboo
 

I think this image is too funny. I found the sentiment from Simon says and think it went perfect with the images. The different snails faced different directions..  The image is Scene it snail.. 
I once again made my own background design. I took water color paper, a marble all over background stamp and embossed it in white. Then I took a few Glimmer mist bottles and sprayed them to get the effect that I wanted to kind a give a natural look.  Dried it and I think it came out great. It was sad to have so much of it behind the stamped image but there was no way I could cut out the image and make it work. It's really pretty in real life.. I colored the images with copics.


Challenges:
Craft your passion #257 - atg
Inkspiratinal #80 - photo challenge (my background has egg shell look)
Incy wincy - embossing wet or dry
Simon Monday - in the middle
Crafty sentiment - atg
Word art Wednesday #179 - atg
Simon Wednesday - make your own background

recipe: scene it snail/bugaboo, simon says sentiment, scraps, su base, water color paper, marble bg stamp, white embossing powder, glimmer mist sprays, copics





15 comments:

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Magnificent! The snails made me laugh! What a fun image! Totally love the little girl at the beach as well. Made me want summer to hurry up and get here but then I remembered the hot days of 100+ temps and I kinda questioned my sanity for a bit! Ha! xx

Heather said...

An adorable card Billie, a fabulous background and colours........your fun image is just adorable and beautifully coloured.

Thanks so much for joining us along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge,
hugs
Heather xx

Colette said...

Brilliant card Billie. Those snails are hilarious. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy this week - Colette DT xx

Céline said...

so cute card
thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
hugs
céline

luvmycards.blogspot.com said...

This is SO cute! Love the coloring~Thanks for playing with us at Craft Your Passion!

Jenna ♥ said...

Wonderful card, Billie!!!

Alljazzed2create said...

Lovely card.. Thanks for joining us over at Incy Wincy this week..

DT Pam

Marina said...

Love this bright and fun card and yes, lovely crackle on your background. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

Jo Ann said...

This is hilarious...Love the image and how you colored them. Totally adorable! I am grateful that you joined our Challenge this week at Word Art Wednesday. Sharing the blessings of God's Word in Hebrews 3:6 and it says, "But Christ is faithful as a son over God's house. And we are his house, if we hold on to our courage and the hope of which we boast." Have a great weekend. Hugs always!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Sandra said...

What a fun card! Such a sweet image! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

Monika Reeck said...

You really coloring naturally Billie...adorable colored...lovely back paper too..perfetto sentiment...awesome job Billir..big hugs..oppps..wanna tell you..my computer internet slot card is damaged..I try to catch up from my mobile phone..really sorry when too much typpo...:)

Kim M said...

Super cute card! Your marble background paper is great. Thanks for playing along with us over at Inspirational! :-)

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Love it. What a cute card...sure made me smile.
Hugs.

Tanvi said...

Love it! Thanks for playing with us at Craft Your Passion#257. Good Luck!

cheiron said...

Great sentiment with that image! So cute. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)