Thursday, April 09, 2015

Aud Sentiments #129 - challenge use #5 or Birthday Sentiment

Thursday April 9 - 21, 2015
 
Well it's Aud Sentiment's 5th birthday.. so the challenge for these two weeks is USE # 5 or a BIRTHDAY SENTIMENT.. It is Aud Sentiments so use a birthday sentiment
 

 
Our sponsor for this challenge is Doodle Pantry
 I am using the image Cupcake Ants..  I love these little ants.. I just need to learn to color them better. I have tried in the past to do them dark but I feel I loose the details so I did them a using the cooler gray colors this time.  No matter they are cute and only cute on paper.. I didn't want designer paper to take away from the images so I did some versa mark stamping of happy birthday all over not keeping them even or anything, then I stamped some stars and hearts. Die cut a scallop and added the image. The sentiment is from Simon says inside out sentiments.   I hope you head over to Aud Sentiments and play along. Just remember to add a sentiment to the front of your card.




Challenges:
My time to get crafty #286 - get krafty
Glitter n sparkle #131 - atg
Simon Monday - A is for (ants)
Papertake weekly - atg
Loves rubberstamps #146 - atg
Digi choosday wk 14 - use a die
The paper shelter #198 - birthday sentiment

recipe: doodle pantry /cupcake ants, kraft, ss cupcake party heart/stars/hb, ss sentiment, ranger inks versa mark, mft die, copics, glitter, su ink





16 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

LOVE your card and I too love the ants but how you captured it all is perfect. I usually do the ants in tan and never tried the Greyson...now I must after seeing yours. I think you did a great job on it all and leaving the background with just a hint of design was perfect. I think that sentiment could be used even for something not birthday. You said it was an inside out sentiment....hummm...what was in inside or am I confused...which is easy for me to do without even trying!

Julie said...

Such a cute birthday card. So glad you are with us for the 5th birthday celebration
Julie T

bonnie32002 said...

This one made me chuckle! Love it!

~ginny said...

LOL! Love your comment about ONLY loving the little ants on paper - didn't get it at first and then it hit me! Me too by the way! Let me start with your background - love that you made it with the hand stamped sentiment & then added the colored stars and hearts. Very effective! I too often depend on DP - should get back to making my own backgrounds! You shadowing of the ants is very good Billie - and I think grey is the perfect color to use for them! Well done Teamie!
~ginny
RubberMAD

Ann said...

Adorable card! I wouldn't want them (for real) on my cupcake either!! Thank you so much for joining us at My Time to Craft!

everything with stickles.blogspot.com said...

Lovely card thanks for sharing at Giltter n Sparkle Chris DT x

Annie said...

wow you really made a great card with this image. Such a fun idea. Ann xxx

Monika Reeck said...

Wohooo I love your BG you have made clever using that happy Birthday stamp and use the kraft too and you are clever to stamp the heart in red on the kraft make it pop and the blue star...I must CASE ing your DP hehehe you are more and more great at making DP and the image is cute
Lovely card Billie
hugs, Monika

What I Created Next said...

Great card and plenty of detail too. Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Use a Die challenge (DT)

Meihsia Liu said...

Love your beautiful card! Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

Meihsia Liu said...

Love your beautiful card! Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

Unknown said...

Fab fun card, thank you for joining in with our challenge this time at Digi Choosday
x~KateE~x

Jane Savage said...

Love that super fun image! Great card!
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane xxx

Pat K said...

Wonderful, cheery birthday card. I just love the fun image. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Shelter. hugs, Pat K x

Dangina Martinez said...

Simply adorable! Thanks for playing at Loves Rubber Stamps!

Kelly Lloyd said...

Thanks for sharing your fun card with us at TPS
Hugs Kelly