Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Inspiration Destination #31 - ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES - I love you

Wednesday April 29, 2015
 
 
 
 

OK  now isn't this the little girl sweet. I thought the sentiment went well with the image and her darling look. She is called Sweetie.  I used one of my favorite background papers from Amy Tangerine.. I love the look and sad that I had to cover so much of it up. I added the black behind the die cut image because it was all washed out and needed it to make it pop some. I added some sequins and it was done. I like simple cards.  I hope you play along with us this week.. Remember it's always ATG


Challenges:
Just us girls #290 - photo /colors
Sentimental Sundays #256 - color challenge
Craft your passion #259 - atg
Simon Monday - atg
Crafting from the heart #57 - atg
The paper shelter #201 - love is in the air
Word art Wednesday #181 - atg
Simon Wednesday - atg
Scribble and scrap #43 - atg

recipe: sweetie/all dressed up, amy tangerine dp, su base, pti sentiment, sequins, copics




15 comments:

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Super cute creation Billie. Love the sentiment too.
Hugs.

Monika Reeck said...

Oh my Dear I looveeee that image
and I think I want to buy
your coloring the hair soooo perfect love love love and your BG paper I ADORE it too..Billie you made a beautiful lady card may I have this ..I will put on my desk in the office yay...if you already sent it to your friends then is ok..hugs, Monika

Sharyn Polesel said...

She is a sweetie! Love your layers and pretty background. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion, good luck!!! Amy DT

Erum Tasneem said...

Love the image! Thanks for sharing this at Sentimental Sundays!
xx
Erum
My Blog!

AJ Bodine said...

I know what you mean about having to cover up a fav background paper..but this image is so cute and I love the expression on her face. Well done! Thanks for playing along with us at Sentimental Sundays this week, please join us again soon! AJ - DT, Sentimental Sundays

Vicki Dutcher said...

Such a sweet card - Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is darling! I love how the colors in the photo inspired you. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

applejack cards by sue said...

This really is so cute. I love this image and your shading and the gorgeous paper. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting from the Heart. Sue DT x

Anna-Karin said...

Such a cute card!! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

Anna-Karin said...

Such a cute card!! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Billie! So sweet and beautifully coloured.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Cicci said...

So cute and Nice coloring😀

Marianne said...

This is so lovely and thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter.
Hugs, Marianne

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is so so pretty, love the colours you have chosen, thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this time, hugs Pops x