Sunday, April 19, 2015

Catch the bug / Sunday Stella Sketch SSS #308 - Your like no udder

Sunday April 19, 2015
 
 
 
 
SSS #308 
 

 
This image is called You move me - ewe move me  Funny huh..  I think the ewe looks so funny and the cow is like WTH.. obviously the ewe is saying the sentiment.  It was a laughter moment for me.. I hope you play along and have as much fun with the sketch as I did.
 

Challenges:
Sister act #102 - atg
Creative fingers #76 - atg
Stamp sun #139 - atg
Dragons lair - add an animal
Just us girls #289 - white/beige - brown and ? (black)
Suzy bees bloomin #76 - atg / twist die or punch
Sentimental Sunday #255 - animal love
Lil patch of crafty friends #8 - atg

recipe: ewe move me/bugaboo, su base, mme dp, su scraps, azudi sentiment, viva pearl pen, copics, pti die, lil inker die




11 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Hihihi the Image makes me laugh cuuuteee and love your arrangement on your card Billie
as always cute and beautiful card you made
I am sorry I was in a hurry I want to schedule for monday but it is already 23:18 in germany and I already posting my Billie Monika Challenge..hope you dont angry to me..want to see your card soon if I wake up in the morning ;)
hugs, Monika

Blossom Cards said...

lovely cute card thanks for sharing with SBBC Rachel dt

Pia S said...

An elegant design in combination with a fun image and sentiment, it's a great mix. Too cute!

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

hahaha.. This is too cute!! Love that sentiment and image together!! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

Dreja said...

Sehr schön gemacht. Danke daß du bei der Stempelsonne mitmachst.
LG Dreja

Unknown said...

Your card is so adorable! I love the sentiments too!
Thanks for joining us over at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends!
Hugs
Sandra (DT)

Chris Dring said...

What a cute card! That ewe looks so funny! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

Anonymous said...

Cute, crazy looking animals! love your card and coloring!
Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

Lisa Kind said...

OMGosh what an adorable image! Such a cute card! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

AJ Bodine said...

I love when cards give me a chuckle and this one sure did. What a fun image, love your layout and coloring! Thank you for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays!

AJ - DT, Sentimental Sundays

Unknown said...

I love your work. Thanks for sharing it with us. Joanna, DLD DT