Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Catch the bug New Release - MIS moms day - It's your Birthday

Tuesday April 7, 2015
 
This is the new release at Catch the bug. Called MIS moms day.. but since the block above was blank I stamped It's your birthday in it..
 
 
This is my card using the new image. I like the bright color flowers and I wanted a birthday card. I tied some twine and added a butterfly from SU die.  I added some matte medium to the twine ends and wrapped them around tooth picks to give the swirl to the ends.
 

Challenges:
Craft your passion #256 - atg
Eureka stamps #135 - spring flowers
Artistic inspirations #128 - atg /twist flowers
Not just cards #16 - atg
Crafty sentiment - lots of flowers


recipe: mis floral/bugaboo, su base, bg Lucille, ss big bd wishes sentiment, su butterfly, twine, copics, su black, viva pearl pen





8 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

Well, this certainly is a happy, cheerful card and I love the chosen papers. The twine and. Utterly add that sweet bit of extra eye candy.

La Papera Gialla said...

Thanks for entering our Not Just Cards Challenge and good luck!
Monica - DT

crafty said...

lovely bright flowers. Thank you for joining our challenge at Eureka Stamps. Mary DT

Monika Reeck said...

adorable coloring
I always afraid to coloring a Big Image Billie because some of my Copic Marker already old and I am to poor to buy re inker hehehe
Lovely and bright flower card
Love this Billie..

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful card Billie. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet GDTx

Pat said...

Fun card, beautifully colored! Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion challenges this week.

karalschuknecht said...

I love these beautiful flowers. Thank you for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps for our Spring Flowers Challenge. Karal DT

Julie Odil said...

This is beautiful, Billie I love those bright flowers! Thanks for joining our Spring Flowers challenge this week at Eureka Stamps. Julie, DT member