Wednesday, April 08, 2015

Humor Wednesday Catch the bug / Happy birthday you old bird!

Wednesday April 8, 2015
 
 

Humor me Wednesday and it's "draw a picture of a bird day"  so I let Jodie draw one .. LOL  I chose to use Chickz -happy birthday chickie  .. I made my background again. Took some watercolor paper, clear embossed some SU flowers and then took inktense water color pencils and colored them in and then colored the background. Really bright festive look.  I colored the image with copics and tried to stay with those background colors. Added the sentiment from Paper Pretties.
Did you draw a picture of a bird today??
 

Challenges:
Glitter n sparkle #131 - atg
Craft your passion #256 - atg
Craftin desert divas - atg
Crafty cardmakers and more #136 - wings
Quirky crafts #7 - hats or sketch
Papertake weekly - atg
Loves rubberstamps #146 - atg

recipe: chickz/bugaboo, su base, su flowers, clear embossing powder, inktense  watercolor pencils, sentiment from PP returning chick, copics, black su paper, enamel heart.





11 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Well...I think I would let Jodie draw the chicken too! You no longer need to buy Designer paper since you do a fab job yourself. I need to add this one to my wish list .cci think I have 20 images now in that category.

Monika Reeck said...

Look at you..
woooww I adore your Background
lovely bright and clever
it looks whimsical that flower SU stamp is adorable Billie
you know you have much and lovely SU stamp...I love this one too..I made background but never so bright and happy like this
lovely coloring bird with copic
and Sweet bday card you made...

Doris E said...

Great job!!! Quirky DT

Denice said...

Oh my...such a gorgeous card and the background you created is wonderfully creative, happy, and bright...sure to make anyone's day! Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps this week.

Laura Love said...

LOL! What a funny card! Love the bright colors! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week! We hope you play along with us again soon!

Blankina said...

Ohh what a colour explosion!
Glad to see you at this weeks challenge at Loves Rubberstamps, Hugs Blankina

Rebecca said...

Such a fun card with bright, beautiful colours, thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More.

Bec

Michelle said...

Fantastic all those bright shiny colours.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
Hope we see you again a next challenge.
xxx Michelle (DT)

mum of two said...

How fabulous! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Craftin Desert Divas Anything Goes Linky Party. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle (Craftin Desert Divas DT)
Purple Monkey Moments

Lisa B said...

Billie I love all the bright colors in the birthday card. So fun!!
Thanks for linking it up to our "Anything Goes" challenge at Craftin Desert Divas. Have a great day, and HAPPY CRAFTING!

Lisa
CDD DT Member

SASAYAKI GLITTER STAMPS BY NAZ said...

So colourful and bright. Makes me happy xx Thanks you so much for joining us at Craft your passion.
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.com.au/
Hugs
Naz xxx