Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Catch the bug New Release - Love is everything

Tuesday April 14, 2015
 
Catch the bug - Bugaboo new release Ringlet Kidz topper
 

While you are checking out the new release at Bugaboo.. Check out the BIG sale going on. This is the time to get those must have images. There are lot's retiring and so they are cHeaP :)  

This is my design using the Ringlet Kidz Topper new image. I used paper I got in my Simon says kit with the dots already embossed on it. I love the softness it gave.  I used my MFTcircle dies and cut out the purple and the plaid circle frame and fussy cut out the image. I added the sentiment on a Stampin up scallop die. The binding ribbon I added and the little piece of charm.  Rounded the corners a little to go with the roundness of the cards design.


Challenges:
The ribbon girl - any image /ribbon or lace
Craft your passion #257 - atg
Crafty sentiment - atg
Clear it out - yellow things

recipe: ss card base, club scrap scrap, quick quote scrap, binding ribbon, charm, su punch, mft die, copics, corner chomper, ss sentiment





5 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Precious! Great coloring and I'll have to check the sale. Super job on her hair!

Barbara Godden said...

super cute image and beautifully coloured, thanks for joining the Yellow challenge at Clear it Out Tuesday

AO Creations said...

Such a cute card!!! Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion, good luck!!! Amy DT

Monika Reeck said...

Ooh she is so cutttee love how you colored her hair...always funtastic coloring Billie...sweet and beautiful card..
Hugs
Monika

Céline said...

gorgeous card
thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
hugs
céline