Friday, April 17, 2015

Catch the bug / Bugaboo Free Friday / Always there to cheer you

Friday April 17, 2015
 
 
 
This is my card using Summer Butterfly Bear.. I think it's a girl bear.. I had a left over attempt at Bokeh technique.  A few weeks back Monika and I did the Bokeh technique and I made about 3 attempts before I found one I liked. This one was just too washed out but of course I cant throw away because some day I would fine a card to make and use it.. WELL TODAY IS THE DAY.. I thought it kind a gave a weather look to the background so just added the sentiment and image a few hearts colored with copics and wink of stella.  Loving the look.
 

Challenges:
Lil patch of crafty friends #7 - atg
Scribble and scrap #42 - atg
Eureka stamps #136 - four legged friends
Papertake weekly - words words words
Pennys paper crafty #223 - one for the girls
Word art Wednesday #179 - atg
Simon Wednesday - make your own background
Sister act #102 - atg
Dragons lair - add an animal

recipe: summer butterfly bear, ss base, su black, water color paper bokeh tech. failure (lol) copics, ss die hearts, glitter, mft sentiment umbrealla, white gel pen





11 comments:

Cynthia said...

I agree, Billie, the bg really caught my eye! Great combo with the bear.

Jackie T said...

Hi Billie this is a fantastic card the image is amazing. Thank you for joining us at the Scribble and Scrap challenge. Hugs Jackie DT

Unknown said...

Super card so cute. Great design. Thanks for joining our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member

Alljazzed2create said...

Lovely card.. Thanks for joining us over at Eureka Stamps this week..

DT Pam

Jo Ann said...

This card is absolutely cute...Love your image and the bold colors. I am grateful that you joined our Challenge this week at Word Art Wednesday. Sharing the blessings of God's Word in Hebrews 3:6 and it says, "But Christ is faithful as a son over God's house. And we are his house, if we hold on to our courage and the hope of which we boast." Have a great weekend. Hugs always!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

karalschuknecht said...

Adorable card and love the sparkle. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps. Karal DT

Monika Reeck said...

you said not perfect bokeh???
I love this Billie
perfect for weather theme of a card
clever made and clever did the bokeh and I love your design
biig hugs,
Monika

Jingle said...

Your background is fabulous! Very cute! Thank you so much for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Unknown said...

The background of blended color is perfect for y9our bright and happy image. Thank you so much for posting your very beautiful art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday. We hope to see you again next week.
Blessings, Carole

Helen said...

Very cute and I love your background.

Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

Helen x

Craftymum said...

So now I have to find out how to do the Bokeh, lovely card and colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Dragons Lair Designs. Sarah DT