Friday, April 10, 2015

Catch the bug Free Friday - Wee one cowboy - You've been on my mind

Friday April 10, 2015
 
Catch the bug Free Friday we have Wee One Cowboy
 
 
This is the cute image and I thought he looked like he was deep in thought so used the sentiment from Simon says.  I added some flowers to the dark stems that were drawn by Jodie. Thought they looked like flower stems. I added the fence which is from PTI and added flowers to the fence.
 

Challenges:
Dies r us #23 - one for the boys
Quirky crafts #7 - hats and or sketch
Papertake weekly - atg
Loves rubberstamps #146 - atg
Digi choosday wk 14 - use a die
Penny's paper crafty #222 - atg
Word art Wednesday #178 - atg
Cute card Thursday #368 - bonny blue

recipe: wee one cowboy/bugaboo, kraft from kraft journal, su dp, ms punch, su punch, vellum, ss sentiment, embossing powder zing, copics, ss stamp flowers, my cloud template, pti fence die, scraps




14 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card .Ginny x

Cynthia said...

Love the little scene you've created with this image, Billie! Fabulous coloring and the fence is perfect.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I love your added touches to the scene...the fence, dots I. Center of flowers and of course, your coloring. I thought I had this darling image, but it says freebie...hummm...I have to go check...love the sentiment too!

Darlene said...

OMG this is so adorable Billie! Great coloring and design! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘ONE FOR THE BOYS’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Denice said...

This is just adorable, the sentiment is perfect for the image! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps, hope you'll join us again!

Blankina said...

LOve this bold image and card design..glad to see you at this weeks challenge at LOves Rubberstamps, please come back soon, Hugs Blankina

Monika Reeck said...

Again love that Cloud you made
lovely sentiment in white so bold and clear with your white embossing and cute cowboy image I have no chance to coloring him/her..you are so super crafter Billie...Wednesday new release saturday challenge at BUGABOO all you can covered it me not I am newbie and still learn much from you at CTB....adorable card as always my friend
hugs, Monika

Karen Letchworth said...

This is adorable, Billie. You do such an awesome job with the digital images and I am grateful to have you share your sweet cards in our challenges. Thank you, and please join us again soon.
Wishing you blessed week,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Unknown said...

Very nice card with a lovely uplifting sentiment.
Thank you so much for posting your very beautiful art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday. We hope to see you back next week.
Blessings, Carole

What I Created Next said...

Great card. Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Use a Die challenge (DT)

Lynda said...

wow love your card, the cloud background is perfect xx Thankyou for joining us over at Digi Choosday for our 'Use a die' challenge Lynda DT xx

Scrappy Scatty said...

lovely card
Thank you for joining our Use a Die challenge at Digi Choosday
xx

Helen said...

Beautiful card - thanks for joining us at Penny's.

Helen x

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

so super cute! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!