Saturday, August 14, 2021

You're an A+

Saturday August 14, 2021

Hello

I saw this design (using different images) a few months back and I wrote down the name of the person on a piece of paper.. Yup.. now that I am using this card design.. I can't find the name.. Sorry if that person visits my blog.. I loved the cute design and so that is what I used for this card. I didn't add a couple things she did so it's not exact..but it's darn close. I used some scraps. I used a Martha Stewart large circle template and My favorite things circle dies. I stamped the Pretty Pink Posh images and colored with copics. I stamped the PPP sentiment and heat embossed then used a Taylored Expressions die. The banner is a Spellbinder die. I added the images to the card and added some Glossy accents on the apples.  I love the way this came out and plan to used this card design again. 

Challenges:
Love to scrap #148 - old school
Creative fingers #213 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #691 - anything goes
Simon Monday - heat embossing (sentiment)
Lemon shortbread #152 - anything goes
Happy little stampers - anything goes/dies



 

2 comments:

Heather said...

This is so adorable!!! Such cute images and it IS a fabulous layout! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

flossbite said...

Cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge this month. Good luck!