Friday, August 27, 2021

Wishing you a happy day - Colour Crazy Week 34

Friday August 27, 2021

Hello..

We have a new challenge over at 

Our theme is the usual
ANYTHING GOES


Our sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps and I am using the image
Floral set 2   The store has close so winner will get an image used by the DT.. 


This digi comes in the rectangle and circle. I am using the rectangle.. I colored the whole image with copics. I used a Stampin up stencil and Ranger ink and created the yellow background. I spritzed with some water and then dried. I added the Simon Says sentiment which I heat embossed. There are some little black dots on the card and I covered them with white Nuvo drops. I added a little Spectrum Noir sparkle brush to the butterflies and inside the flowers.


 Challenges:
Crafty animals #53 - anything goes animals
Digi choosday wk. 34 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes



4 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Billie, this is a gorgeous, vibrant card, love the image its lovely.
Hope your well.xxx

Myriam said...

What a cheerful card! I love the bright yellow.
Thanks for playing with us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
I hope to see you next time!
Hugs, Myriam
DT Polkadoodles

Cards by Beckie said...

This is a great card. I love the colours used. Thank you for sharing your creation at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

Maz said...

How beautiful - fab card! Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday - Good luck!
Maz DT
https://blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com/