Sunday, August 15, 2021

Happy Birthday - Do-Al(l)Creative #56

Sunday August 15, 2021

Hello

It's reminder time for the current challenge at

Our theme  (it's twisted sister)
TRANSPORT + VINTAGE FOR A MAN


I used a Club Scrap car image.. I am limited to transportation images. I tried to use some old looking designer papers to also work with the vintage look and make it masculine.. The dp's are scraps.. I used the Denami Design happy birthday and finished with some Epiphany craft banners and gems / half pearls.

Challenges:
Seize the birthday #220 - anything goes / stripes
Daisy chain #55 - boys/men





 

2 comments:

Glenda J said...

Such great stripes! Your creativity really shines through in this card. Well done - Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

Suze said...

Fantastic card for a car lover Billie. I like the mix of papers you used. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.