Tuesday, August 31, 2021

hi - Crafty Sentiments

Tuesday August 31, 2021

Hello or should I say hi

Today we are starting a new challenge over at

Our theme is
ANYTHING GOES


This is my card using the image called Captain.. (I can't find it in the store.. sorry) I colored the image with copics. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink and added the Simon Says birds. I then used My favorite things circle die. I added to a piece of Stampin up card stock on foam dots. I die cut the MFT hi 3 times and then once out of the left over clouds from the background. I added it to the card and using Martha Stewart punch I punched the bird and went around the edge with some white ink to give it some depth. 


Challenges:
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 35 - anything goes
Use your stuff #430  - anything goes
Crafting happiness #111 - anything goes



 

3 comments:

Jasleen Kaur said...

Your card is so adaorable, Billie!:)

Nunzia Carusio said...

This looks so cute. Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles.
×
Nunzia

MeSi said...

Beautifully coloured image and great card. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge and good luck!

Merja DT