Friday, August 27, 2021

Thank you for your kindness - Alphabet K

Friday August 27, 2021

Hello

Welcome to our new challenge at 
Alphabet challenge the letter is K

I am the host for this challenge so I chose for 

K -KINDNESS  -
add the word Kindness to your card


For my card I used some watercolor paper and using Lets Make Art liquid paint and created the background. I did it on half a sheet of wc paper so so I have two of these. I also did some other colors on another two pieces so I have 4 more A2 size to create more cards.. I also used some Paul Ruben metallic water colors and drop the paint while the background paint was still wet which gave this blotch look. I added the die cut kindness from Honey Bee. I layered it 3 times then used a shimmer looking paper for the top. You really can't see it but in real life it's got a little sheen to it. I stamped with Purple Stazon ink the sentiment  on gold paper and cut them down. I added some sequins and Nuvo drops to the centers.

Challenges:
Happy little stamper -Aug. watercolor
Lemon short bread #153 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes



 

2 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

Stunning Billie. Love Dawn x

My Paper Epiphany said...

Wonderful light and shade which makes your card sparkle! Thanks for joining us at HLS Watercolour Challenge:)