Monday, August 02, 2021

Smile .. things will get better - Make My Monday #154

Monday August 2, 2021

Hello

We have a new challenge over at 

Our theme is
A SLIM LINE CARD

For my card I used a Magenta red rubber stamp and some inks and tapped the inks on each image. A couple of the inks were pigment so I clear embossed them. I added to a piece of Stampin up card stock then onto a piece of card stock I got out of a magazine a long time ago. I stamped the My Favorite Things sentiment on the SU card stock and heat embossed. I added them and finished with some sequins and Nuvo drops to the centers.

Challenges:
Krafty chicks #570 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 31 - anything goes
Gem of a challenge #16 - anything goes
Allsorts #635/6 -anything goes /opt. roses
Crafting happiness #107 - anything goes



 

4 comments:

brenda said...

An elegant design Billie, many thanks for joining in our current theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Linby said...

A great layout for this stamp, it looks so good. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Another wonderful card Billie. Love seeing you every week playing along with us over at Krafty Chicks Challenge.
Diane - DT

Jane Savage said...

Such a lovely, effective design, so creative!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx