Saturday, August 21, 2021

Thanks - you are a great friend

Saturday August 21, 2021

Hello

I was looking through some stamps I have in a dresser drawer in the closet of my craft room and saw this large stamp. I used a large Stampin up stamp and using Simon Says inks I inked using three different colors. I added the paper on top and ran my hand over the paper. I had to do this 3 times till I remembered to cover all the image.. LOL.. I then took some Ranger in and distressed the blue with a darker blue ink and used My Favorite Things thanks die and layered it three times to give some heights.. I added the Simon Says sentiment and backed it with some of the blue and finished with some Jewels.


Challenges:
Happy little stampers - anything goes/dies
Simon Wednesday - add a sentiment



 

1 comment:

candio said...

Lovely card! Thanks for playing along with the challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! DT Candace