Thursday, August 26, 2021

Get well soon! - Aud Sentiments #282

Thursday August 26 - Sept. 6, 2021

Hello

We have a new challenge over at 

Our theme this challenge is
THINKING OF YOU / GET WELL / or SYMPATHY


Our sponsor this challenge is


I am using the image called Medical hero. There is a guy and gal and I chose to use the gal. I colored with copics and fussy cut her out. I used Cosmo Cricket designer papers and a scrap circle that I cut a section off for her to stand on. I added a strip of ribbon over the seam and added the girl with foam dots. I used Tech. Tues. banner die to cut the sentiment that came with the digi. I used a copic to give the sentiment strip color. I added a few Nuvo drops to the ribbon. I added some Spectrum Noir sparkle brush to her glasses and stethoscope. 


Challenges:
Beyond the blue #28 - ribbon/twine/fiber
QKR stampede #426 - anything goes
Creative moments #221 - anything goes
Lemon short bread #153 - anything goes




5 comments:

Lee said...

Oh this is so sweet and lovely coloring! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Beyond the Blue!

Elaine Stark said...

Super bright colours to cheer up the recipient. Elaine

Kinjal Trivedi said...

Lovely layering and your coloring is just prefect. Thank you for playing in our challenge. Looking forward to seeing you again. Hugs, Kinjal - DT Penny's Paper crafty challenge

NanaConnie said...

Oh, Billie, what a darling little doctor image. Fantastic coloring! Love your color combo and paper choices. While I'm here, I do want to thank you for entering our "Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede this time around. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Jana Forrest said...

Billie just love your card. Love that you have used a medical hero. Thank you for sharing over at Penny's. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon. DT~Jana