Monday, August 30, 2021

happy birthday - Make My Monday #156

Monday August 30, 2021

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our theme this challenge is
FUN FOLDS

This is my card. I used an A2 blue base. Then using scraps I created this card. I used the strip paper and pulled colors from that. I used some Stampin up blue paper. The orange piece was a scrap and I used Simon Says leaves and dots and I used Stampin Up ink. The flower image is from Tech. Tues. I colored with copics. I  stamped the Paper Trey Ink sentiment and using Stampin Up punches I created the banner. In the photo the card is not completely closed, it's part ways open. I think this is a z fold card.


This is the side view of the card. you can write a 
sentiment in the inside or on the back of the card.


 Challenges:
Scrapping 4 fun #199 - more than 2 layers
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Krafty ckicks #574 - any occasion
Sweet stampin - lots of layers
Crafting happiness #111 - anything goes
Use your stuff #430  - anything goes



5 comments:

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful card, love the layers and fold of the card!
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
https://rachellescreations.blogspot.com

SarahR said...

Hello Billie, that's one lovely card! Great folding and the colour combo is perfect! Good use of layers as well, perfect for our challenge over at Sweet Stampin'.

Thanks for joining with us this time at Sweet Stampin' Challenge.

Sarah R
Sweet Stampin' DT

Tracey T said...

Great design and a fab colour combo! Thank you for playing along at Sweet Stampin' this fortnight! Tracey

Tammy L said...

Fun card. I love fancy folds and I really love your colors on this! Thanks so much for joining us at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again soon.
Tammy DT Co-ordinator.

Fiona said...

this is lovely, thanks for joining us for our lots of layers challenge at Sweet Stampin.

Fi
x