Sunday, August 01, 2021

It's penguin-ing to look a lot - Sparkles Christmas #127

Sunday August 1, 2021

Hello

It's time for another month long challenge over at

our theme is 
CHRISTMAS MUSIC


I digging through my Christmas papers I found two music designer papers one was old vintage looking and then the other was this one.  I knew what stamp set I wanted to use so decided on this one which I think turned out perfect. I used a snowflake embossing folder and white card stock. I then took Simon Says die and die cut the hills/ground. I added this to the card along with the music dp. I took some glitter paper and Martha Stewart punch and added this strip to the card top. I stamped the Lawn Fawn images and sentiment on watercolor paper and using Prima watercolors painted them. I die cut them out and fussy cut around the sentiment. I added some more of the glitter icy piece under the sentiment. 

Challenges:
Try it on Tuesday - feathered friends
Fab 'n' funky #534 - anything Christmas
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Little red wagon #612 - Bette Davis eyes (any eyes)
Krafty chicks #570 - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas #553 - anything goes Christmas/opt. ribbon
Crafty animals #53 - anything goes animals

10 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Billie,
These penguins are adorable. You've created a beautiful scene witha great xmas song. Fab card. hugs xx

Martina said...

Beautiful and kind card, Billie. Those penguins are really cute. Thank you for sharing with us the Craftyhazelnut´'s Christmas Challenge. We hope you will join us for the next challenges. Martina - DT

Tammy said...

This card is beautiful Billie, the singing penguins are adorable and I love the sheet music background! Thanks so much for joining us at Try it on Tuesday!
Tammy x

Chris said...

Beautiful card Billie, those little penguins are adorable, love the musical paper background. Thanks for playing along at Fab'n' Funky this week.
Chris
x

Let's Art Journal said...

Beautiful card! The sentiment really made me smile and those penguins are super cute - love it 😀. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

Pat K said...

Adorable card Billie. Cute little penguins and perfect sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

Kate said...

Oh! This is so fun! What a great sentiment for your singing penguins!!

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Donna Walls said...

Oh my goodness...you had me at Penguins! So cute, Thanks for joining the challenge at The Krafty Chicks! Donna, GDT

Leanne said...

Nicely done, and that paper and glitter, pretty great. Awesome card!

Thanks for playing the challenge this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge!

Leanne DT/KCC

flossbite said...

Cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge this month. Good luck!