Wednesday, August 11, 2021

I always smile - Crafty Gals Corner #222

Wednesday August 11, 2021

Hello

It's time for another challenge over at

Our theme this month is
SUMMER FUN


                                                      

                                                      Jan's Digi Stamps

                                                     

                                                     Twinkle Lane Designs

                                        




We have three sponsors this month. I am using the Polkadoodles image Let's go Winnie.
I colored her with copics. I used a Spectrum Noir sparkle brush on the hat. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink. I used My Favorite Things sentiment and heat embossed. I added the Stampin up punched hearts from scraps. they also have the sparkle brush on them.. Summer fun is walking my dogs. three of them..and I love my Uggs.. so I colored hers like mine.  



 Challenges:
Crafty animals #53 - anything goes animals
Try it on Tuesday - keep it simple
2 crafty critter crazies #53 - anything goes -with critters
Moving along with the times #133 - summer fun /or orange/yellow
Krafty chicks #571 - stamp act
Addicted to stamps #411 - make your mark
Polkadoodles wk. 32 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #691 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #108 - anything goes
Simon Monday - heat embossing (sentiment)
Use your stuff #428 - real life
Dream valley #252 - embossing/wet/dry (sentiment)
Digi choosday wk. 32 - anything goes
Double trouble #90 - are you kitten me (photo of pet - 1 of 3 pets)

 photo of me and Georgi




10 comments:

Mia said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for Try it on Tuesday
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card, such a cute image.
Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday, Avril x

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Beautiful card and super cute image. Thanks you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge. Good luck with your entry
Maritza DT

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Billie, what an adorable image, and fur-ends a pup and kitty. Your card would make anyone smile. And thanks for sharing your Georgi with us, even more adorable than your card... lol

Rose Andrew said...

Beautiful Card .. love the background colours
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Donna Scholz said...

Billie, SUPER job coloring Winnie and her pets!!! I wish I could color even half as well. Thank you for sharing a second card with us at Double Trouble for our pet challenge!!! -Donna

Kim said...

Gorgeous! One of my favorite Winnie images!! Your coloring is spectacular and I love that you used yellow in the sky. Thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles.

papercraftingprincess said...

Beautiful job coloring!
Thanks for playing along at the Double Trouble Papercrafting Challenge.

sweetpea said...

Really colourful. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Polkadoodles challenge Janet DT

Melanie R said...

So bright and cheerful, Billie! I love the yellow sky, too. Your image is so cute featuring both a cat and a dog. Thank you for sharing your photo of you and Georgi and thank you for joining us at Double Trouble Challenge #90.