Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Thank you for being so kind - Crafty Sentiments

Tuesday August 10, 2021

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme is 
ANYTHING GOES

This is my card for the challenge. I used the image called Little Polly collecting flowers.  I colored the image with copics.  I used a silver gelli pen to give dots to the dress and bow.  I used Ranger ink and my cloud template. I added to some scraps and ran the pink through an embossing folder. I added the Simon says sentiment which I heat embossed. I added some enamel dots. 



 Challenges:
Try it on Tuesday - keep it simple
Simon Wednesday - summer blues
Krafty chicks #571 - stamp act
Addicted to stamps #411 - make your mark
Polkadoodles wk. 32 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #691 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #108 - anything goes
Simon Monday - heat embossing (sentiment)
Dream valley #252 - embossing/wet/dry (pink dry/sentiment wet)



3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card, so pretty. Thanks for joining us again at TIOT, Valerie

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh My! Another lovely entry at Try It On Tuesday! Your colouring is superb Bilie! Thank you so much for sharing, Chrisx

sweetpea said...

So pretty. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Polkadoodles challenge Janet DT