Tuesday, August 24, 2021

sip, sip, hooray - Cardz 4 Guyz #278

Tuesday August 24, 2021

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme this challenge is
THINGS WITH TAILS


This is an old red rubber stamp and I am not sure who it's by but I want to say it's Rubber baby buggy bumper.. I stamped the cool iguana on watercolor paper and using my Shin Han painted him. I did extend the rock he's on so it's not so narrow. I used for the wine some Paul Ruben metallic for the wine color kinda looks like sparkling champagne. I added him to a piece of Stampin up brown and then this marble looking designer paper?? I added the embossed sentiments, one from Reverse Confetti the other Simon Says. I used Spellbinder banner dies. I finished with some sequins and Nuvo drops. 

Challenges:
Crafty animals #53 - anything goes animals
Happy little stamper -Aug. watercolor
Daisy chain #55 - boys/men
Simon Wednesday - add a sentiment
Scrapping 4 fun #199 - more than 2 layers
Polkadoodles wk. 34 - anything goes
Use your stuff #429 - water/beach





7 comments:

dj said...

That tail cooling off in the water...perfect for our "things with tails" challenge!! You have given great inspiration for those who decided to play along with us over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

LOL, this is so cute! Lovely layers and painting!
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
Hugs
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
https://rachellescreations.blogspot.com

Kim said...

Great card, your coloring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a wonderful image, love your colouring, papers and sentiment, a Great card. Thank you so much for joining us in our Our 8th Birthday challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
Faith DT

Ellen said...

You did a great job painting this stamp, beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at Daisy Chain Challenges.

groetjes, Ellen

Roberta Cercato said...

I like the iguana drinking the aperitif!
Thanks for taking part in the Scrapping4funChallenges challenge, I hope to see you again next month!
Roberta DT Scrapping4funChallenges

sweetpea said...

Great card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Polkadoodles challenge Janet DT