Tuesday, August 17, 2021

wishing I could be there - Crafty Sentiments

Tuesday August 17, 2021

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our theme is
ANYTHING GOES


This image is Isobel thinking of spring.  I colored the image with copics. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink. I added to a brown scrap of card stock then onto a piece of designer paper. I added some twine and the Simon Says sentiment. I finished with an enamel heart. 


 Challenges:
Moving along with the times #133 - summer fun /or orange/yellow
Beyond the blue #28 - ribbon/twine/fiber 
Polkadoodles wk. 33 - anything goes
Try it on Tuesday - summer blooms
Crafting happiness #109 - anything goes

4 comments:

Nelly said...

Lovely bright card! Thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles this week Nelly dt x

Lee said...

OMG is this ever so sooo sweet!! And the addition of the twine is perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Beyond the Blue!

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh Billie, she's so sweet, such a lovely image! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

Donna Walls said...

Lovely card, adorable image and GREAT coloring Billie! Thanks for linking up with us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies and best of luck in the draw. Donna