Tuesday, August 24, 2021

You are loved - Crafty Sentiments

Tuesday August 24, 2021

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our theme is
ANYTHING GOES


I am using the image called Petal fairy.  I colored her with copics. I used some Nuvo drops on her skirt adding the dots. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink.  I went over the petals with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I cut the piece down and added to some Authentique designer paper. I stamped the My favorite things flower and colored with copics and cut it out. I also added some Spectrum Noir sparkle to this flower. I found some leaves so added them and stamped the Tech. Tues. sentiment. 


Challenges:
Try it on Tuesday - summer blooms
Penny's paper-crafty #503 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - add a sentiment
Polkadoodles wk. 34 - anything goes
QKR stampede #426 - anything goes
Creative moments #221 - anything goes

9 comments:

Marjeta said...

OH! This is perfect combination of image and sentiment. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Moments.

Helen said...

I absolutely LOVE this card! One of my favourites of yours! That little girl looks so happy spreading summer blossoms! Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday!

Stacey said...

What a cute card! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's.
DT Stacey

Sioban said...

Love blue, so bright and happy just what I like in a card.

Kim said...

Adorable! I love the clouds in the background. Thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles.

Joan said...

What a fun card, cute image and pretty colours

Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday Challenge

Joan

Catie Cuddles said...

Really lovely fun card.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog in August. Hope to see you again this month.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT 😀

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Penny's Challenge.

Helen x
(DT)

sweetpea said...

Cute card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Polkadoodles challenge Janet DT