Friday, August 06, 2021

Love is my special ingredient - Colour Crazy wk. 31

Friday August 6, 2021

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme is the usual
ANYTHING GOES


Our sponsor this week is Scribbles Designs 

For my card I am using the image BBQ apron. I colored the image with copics and fussy cut it out. I took some card stock scraps from Club Scrap and using My Favorite Things stitch die cut out three sizes. I ran the redish one and blueish one in an embossing folder. The red one is leaves but it's hard to see. The blue one is numbers and I dusted the top with white ink.  I stamped the Taylored Expressions sentiment on the yellow one and added the image. I stamped the Paper Trey Ink happy birthday and added. I thought the side area there needed something.. So stamped and die cut the measuring spoons. I know when I bbq I tend to use a measuring spoon to sprinkle on different seasonings. convenient and small. I added a little Spectrum Noir sparkle brush.


 Challenges:
Crafting happiness #107 - anything goes
Simon Monday - birthday celebration
Moving along with the times #133 - summer fun /or orange/yellow
Krafty chicks #571 - stamp act
Seize the birthday #220 - anything goes / stripes
Addicted to stamps #411 - make your mark
Digi doodle studio #41 - favorite time of the year (summer)
Cute card Thursday #691 - anything goes



5 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Billie, hope your well. I love your card, a nice reminder that if it ever stops raining here a BBQ will be a good idea, haha.xx

Donna Walls said...

Billie, you've created a lovely project with the image and I love the sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies this week and best of luck in the draw! Donna

Crafting Queen said...

Thank you for joining TTCRD challenge with a great card. Anesha

laurie said...

Awesome card...love the colors and layers! Thanks for playing along at ATSM!

Zoe Tant said...

Perfect summer fun card . Thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Zoe DT x