Thursday, August 12, 2021

smile, laugh and be happy - Cardz 4 Galz #153

Thursday August 12, 2021

Hello

We have a new challenge over at 

Our theme this challenge is
TEXTURE

There's quit e bit of texture on my card. I started with black card stock and Texture paste and stencil. While the paste was still wet before I removed the stencil I squirted some glitter over it, then removed the stencil. I sat it aside to dry. I stamped the Paula Best image and using copics I colored the image in then fussy cut the image out. I then used a small Stampin up die and die cut the butterflies it also gives an embossed design and I layered them.  Now that the background is dry I added the Stampin up ribbon and using foam dots added the frog and butterflies. I stamped the Reverse confetti sentiment and added Spectrum Noir sparkle brush to the frog eye and sun. 

Challenges:
Crafty animals #53 - anything goes animals
2 crafty critter crazies #53 - anything goes -with critters
Addicted to stamps #411 - make your mark
Creative fingers #213 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #691 - anything goes
QKR stampede #425 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #108 - anything goes
Happy little stampers - anything goes/dies
Beyond the blue #28 - ribbon/twine/fiber 



 

4 comments:

Lee said...

Oh the polka dot ribbon is so perfect for that froggy! Thanks so much for joining us at Beyond the Blue!

Inkyfingers said...

Love the sparkly background texture and the artsy frog is beautifully coloured.
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.
Hugs
Carol x

Izzy Scrap said...

Fabulous ! Love the design with this beautiful textured background. Just perfect to highlight this artsy frog ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.

laurie said...

Oh...SO cute! Thanks for sharing at Happy Little Stampers!