Sunday, October 31, 2021

Happy Fall - Happy little stampers watercolor

Monday November 1, 2021

Hello

It's time for another challenge over at 

Our theme is
ANYTHING GOES  - watercolored


This is my card using the Gerda Steiner images. I created the background first by painting some leaves/branch and berries. I used Mission Gold watercolors on everything. I let it dry and used My favorite things circle die. I used the GS dies for the images. I added them to the card base and stamped the GS sentiment on a scrap of the wc background and added. 


 Challenges:
Little red wagon #625 - outdoors
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Krafty chicks #583 - all occasions
Creative fingers #218 - anything goes
Scrapping 4 fun #204- use any form
Beyond the blue #39 - happy fall/halloween


7 comments:

My Paper Epiphany said...

So cute! I love all the colours!

JanR said...

Great card! Perfect for fall! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Mari said...

Such a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers.
DT Mari, my blog Ittetehty

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Lovely little critters. Your card has a great CAS layout. Always a pleasure seeing you in the gallery Billie! Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Krafty Chicks Challenge.
Diane - DT

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful Autumn card with the circle and cute images!
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
https://rachellescreations.blogspot.com

Lee said...

Oh the cuteness! Fabulous Fall design! Thank you for playing along with us at Beyond the Blue!

Helen said...

So very cute Billie! I love those sweet little critters and the fun Autumn background behind them! Stay safe! :)