Friday, October 22, 2021

live colorfully - Colour Crazy wk. 42

Friday October 22, 2021

Hello

Time for a new challenge over at

Our theme is
ANYTHING GOES

                                      Our sponsor is Oddball Art 


This little girl is cat lady.. I colored her with copics. I love giving different colors of hair to these cute images. I added her to a piece of card stock and then DCWV dp. I added some scraps and Nuvo drops along the side and the sentiment was a sticker and I don't remember what company. 


 Challenges:
As you like it - people or critters (this is almost a critter .. a girl dressed as one. I like using cute images that can be colored in fun colors. I guess this would be people favorite)
QKR stampede #430 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #693 - anything goes
Crafty creations 426 - anything goes



2 comments:

Lynne said...

A super card with beautiful colouring, I love her hair. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It. Lynne DT

Sarah said...

A fabulous little person!! Thank you so much for sharing at AYLI. Sarah DT